Friday, 17 February 2017

My Evil Nemesis

Well pups we have gone from being real cold to having temperatures above 0 C all week.

One advantage to the warm weather is that I am able to chase the evil squirrels into all sorts of interesting places.
Evil nemesis!
Now sometimes I just sit and watch  my evil nemesis.
Watching evil nemesis!
But at other times I chase my evil nemesis into all sorts of interesting places.
I know you're in here evil nemesis.
Another day and my evil nemesis thinks he can hide in here

I must say, I am quite enjoying the warmer weather and getting to chase that evil nemesis of mine.

Open water on my river
Of course the warmer weather also means that my river is starting to thaw.  If the warm weather continues, I don't think people will be going across the ice road too much longer.  Unfortunately the warmer weather also means there are still lots of germs going around and my grammy's care home is once again in quarantine due to another respiratory outbreak.   Sigh.  I hope everyone gets healthy soon.

According to the forecast, we should be getting some more snow this weekend and it will be cooler.
Checking out the snow from last weekend's snow
It snowed last weekend and I quite enjoyed running in all that snow.  Due to the warm weather this week, all this snow has turned to ice, so running is a little dangerous right now.

I hope each of you have a wonderful weekend.
A beautiful sunset from last weekend

Yet another sunset from last weekend.  My backyard is beautiful.

8 comments:

  1. Yu keep busy, no matter whut the weather. Real purdy piccies, Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey Buddy ..... but you sure got the dibs on beauty in your corner of the world, aye?? So, so beautiful!! Have you ever caught one of those squirrel blokes???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those squirrel dudes need to be carefur with you around...some day you may have to put one near all your mice, BOL!

    Gorgeous sunsets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do not like ice at all. Hope the quarantine is over at your grammy's care home. Lots of germs with the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grammy's care home is still in quarantine, sigh! We hope it will get lifted soon.

    ReplyDelete