Friday, 18 December 2015

Winter is Upon Us

Hey, everyone!  It's me again!  Remember me?!?!

We have been having some very strange weather of late.  Our temperatures have been well above the seasonal normal and even my river isn't frozen over yet.

Closely watching my river.  Shouldn't it be frozen?

I had the pleasure of visiting my grammy earlier this month when her care home was having a Christmas program.

Grammy getting a hug from Santa

We are hoping to visit grammy again at Christmas, but right now her care home has restrictions on visiting as they are experiencing an outbreak of the flu.  There have been no new cases of the flu in the last couple of days, so hopefully the restrictions will be lifted before Christmas.
  
As per usual, I am loving the winter weather.

Oh my dawg!!! Snow!!! So happy!!


We just came back from a pawsome walk and it is a tad frosty out today.

A little cold today, but finally getting seasonal temps!
 
Some Christmas decorating has been done.

The stockings are hung by the chimney with care!

Thanks to all the pups that have sent me Christmas cards!  So far, I have lots more than the peeps, BOL!

I would like to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous and happy New Year!

Merry Christmas everyone!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. It's very nice to see you again Buddy! We always watch for your doggie blog.

    We are supposed to get some snow today, but so far, it hasn't happened. It'll probably come down right when ghostwriter has to drive home from work tonight!

    Happy Holidays to you and your family too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Buddy!
    We have snow coming down right now...but by Sunday its going to all melt with predicted temps about 10 Celsius, BOL!
    White Christmas?? Um...nope!

    I love the card you sent me...and I got growlmy to send one out your way, too:))

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Buddy of the great white north! Merry Christmas back atcha!

    ReplyDelete