Saturday, 25 April 2015

Seriously!? or WTF!?

This morning we woke up to a grey and overcast day.  Mom heard on the radio that we were under a "Heavy Snowfall Warning".  Now the wind was cold and it certainly look like we might get some precipitation, but snow!?

Around mid-morning it did start to snow.  It has not let up, and supposedly the greatest accumulation is yet to occur as this should fall overnight. 

I insisted mom take me for my normal evening walk and when she opened the door, this is what she saw!

Kinda nice, don't you think!

Yup, she opened the door and said, "Seriously", well actually she said something else, but I will not allow her to put it here.  Use your imagination, BOL.

Now as for me, well I love snow!

Oh, joy, the snow is back!

Yeah, she told me to stop being so darn happy about the snow.  So then I decided to go check out the river!

I was listening to something over the riverbank

I decided it wasn't worth my while to chase whatever was down there so I kept running in the snow!

High stepping in the snow!

You gotta admit that those Saskatoon bushes behind me look kinda nice with all the snow!

The lookout!

Mom is wondering if anyone would like to come and have a cold one at the look out!  Ok, maybe she should wait a while before inviting anyone over.


Checking out the river.


So what did the peeps do on this snow day today?

Made fresh spring rolls and wonton soup.

Looks yummy doesn't it?  I wouldn't know, I didn't get any!  Rude!

16 comments:

  1. Snow??? Dat are just crazy - it wuz 90 here today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather has been beautiful today and the snow has all melted. Now everything is very wet!

      Delete
  2. Bol! Poor Buddy! Whitley's havin a pool ball day an yu are playin in the snow.
    Looks like it all blowed 'gainst yur frunt door too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, but I loved playing in the snow and I am sad that it is all gone right now!

      Delete
  3. Wow! that's a lot of snow for this time of year. We still have the possibility for snow and frost around here at least until the middle of May. Lake Ontario keeps us cold longer. But that's a good thing. It makes sure the fruit trees don't bloom too early and then get a frost. We have lots of orchards in Western New York. Hope you get some warmer weather soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I guess we got 30 cm of snow in that 24 hours but it has all melted now. Now everything is pretty wet and I have glorious mud to dig in!

      Delete
  4. Oh, gud gwief, Buddy! I wuff da snowz, tu, bud eben I habbed 'nuff of it dis year! We gedded a inch ob it da uber day, bud it did nod stay tu wong. Our daffydills r bwoomin' now! Nexx up? Tuwips, my momma's bestest fwowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh momma loves daffydills and tulips. She would like to plant some tulips but is pretty sure the deer would eat them!

      Delete
  5. We saw some snow here, the other day, but OMD, not like *that*!
    UGH!
    You may keep it all, BOL!

    We did have some frost here last night, 30F...just enough to do damage...sigh...

    Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has all melted and now it is nice and warm. I miss the snow already!

      Delete
  6. CRIKEY .......... how beautiful!! Mum LOVES the lookout. She reckons she could sit there for a week just lookin' at your view. Well ... only if it was all glassed in and a warm fire was blazing away. She'd also skip the cold one for a hot chocolate. Oh!!!! ... and she could really go for a bowl of that wonton soup stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the snow is all gone, Charlie, but the glass around the look out is a good idea because now comes mosquito season!

      Delete
  7. Oh my dog!!!!! Look at all that snow????!!! SO jealous!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun in it and I am sad it has all melted!

      Delete
  8. Wow - it's way to late to be getting snow! I hope spring comes soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh boy. Lucky you...lol. The food looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete