Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Remember Me!

I must first of all apologize for my typist.  It seems she has better things to do of late than write about my antics.

It's how cold outside mom!
This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago, and mom and I had just come back from a walk.  With the windchill it was around -40 C.  I  noticed she didn't tell me that before we went out for our walk!

Now the weather has started to warm up!
Beautiful sunrise
 This was yesterday and it was a pawsome day. The temperature went to well above 0 C and mom and I took a nice walk in the morning.

My river starting to melt

There is much more open water on the river even today.  Can't wait to go swimming in it this summer!

Another view of my melting river

Now we still have lots of snow, but it is steadily going down every day!

Enjoying an awesome walk yesterday morning!


There are now so many things to sniff that the snow is melting.  Oh, and there is lots more disgusting things for me to roll in!  Yeah me!

We walked for a while and then mom stopped to watch this.  She was so happy to see that this has returned this year!
Mom`s eagle is back!
It didn`t let us get very close, but mom is happy it is back and hopes to maybe see some baby eagles this year.

Not much else is going on really.  It looks like I will be going to visit grammy in her care home at Easter.  I will get to stay in a motel and then see grammy, quite the adventure don`t you think!  Mom says I have to be on my best behaviour when I am there!  I will try!

Well I hope everyone is having great weather as well!  Until next time!

18 comments:

  1. Buddy that still looks very cold to me and -40, well I can't even imagine that cold!
    I luffs Mr Big Birdie, he does look very much "Lord of ALL he surveys!'
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Princess Leah! Yeah, that eagle looks pretty spectacular! Mom found another spot where there are eagles, so now she wants to try and take their picture as well.

      It is warming up here nicely, so hopefully no more -40 temperatures.

      Delete
  2. Hi Buddy! Long time no bark! Yeah, it still looks cold at yur place but at least stuff is startin to melt an spring time is on it's way!
    Yur Mom shur luvs her that sparkley eye maskerry stuff. Bol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Zoe! Yeah, mom looks pretty funny when her eyelashes start melting, BOL! It is warming up, so there probably won't be too many more of those photos!

      Delete
  3. Very cool picture of an eagle. We are finally getting a warm up and the snow is melting. Better than -40 for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom hopes she can maybe see the baby eagles this year. Now she is trying to get a photo of an owl that is hanging around here. It is warming up and my snow is melting now!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. The eagle is very cool, Whitley, and it came swooping down towards us trying to chase us away!

      Delete
  5. Great pics, esp that Eagle!

    Glad your deep freezer is thawing a tad...ours is making good progress, too. It was 53F here today...hooray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are +4 C here and it feels so warm. Very, very icy outside though, so we have to be careful!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous photos! It has finally started to warm up a bit here as well!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is continuing to warm up here and we are having a nice slow melt so far!

      Delete
  7. Great post! We've seen a few vultures, but no eagles around here. It's warming up, and the snow is melting. Oh what treasures will be revealed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We saw vultures several times last year, and mom even got pictures of them! Maybe they will be back this year!

      Delete
  8. CRIKEY Buddy ... Your pictures are ALWAYS so beautiful. You sure live in God's country, aye? That eagle ... OMD! That's beautiful, mate! Lucky Mum to be able to watch that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eagle is pretty neat, Charlie! Yeah, it is beautiful here!

      Delete
  9. I can't even imagine going out at -40...stay warm buddy, spring will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it is already warming up here! Now we have lots of mud!

      Delete