Well, would you lookey there! My absolutely pawsome pal Charlie has nominated me for a Liebster award! Charlie is one pawsome dude and he lives "Down Under" in Australia. Please check out his blog by clicking on his name in the first line! He has the best pictures of his beautiful country and he has some very interesting adventures! Thanks again Charlie for nominating me!
As with anything there are rules. My older than old secretary sometimes doesn't follow the rules very well so please have some patience with her, BOL! Like Charlie said, "Good help is so hard to find these days"!
The rules go something like this:-
1. Acknowledge and accept da Liebster Award by leavin a comment on da blog where ya wuz nominated.
2. Copy and paste da Liebster Award logo onto your own blog.
3. Link back to da blogger(s) who awarded ya.
4. Answer 11 questuns posed to you by da person who nominated ya.
5. List 11 random facts bout yourself.
6. Nominate and link 3-11 other blogs ya enjoy.
7. List 11 questuns for your Liebster Award nominees on you blog.
8. Inform your nominees by leavin a comment on dere blog
Now I think I have done the first three! Thank you once again, Charlie and I have left a message on her blog. Please click on Charlie's link in the first sentence to learn more about this fascinating pup!
Now to answer the questions Charlie left for me:
1. Do you do anything that really annoys your peeps and what is it that you do??
BOL! Well I do lots of things that annoy the peeps. I like to stick my cold, wet nose in mom's face at midnight or some other early time in the morning. I roll in stinky things that defy all description of vileness. I dig massive craters in the yard. I love running through the mud and tracking that into the house. I don't always come when I am called, but prefer to take a message and get back to the peeps! Oh, so many, many things!
2. Have you ever escaped from your yard and if so where did you go??
Well, we don't have a fenced a yard so I guess I have escaped then! Last year I took myself on a walkabout without mom knowing where I went! I came back about 2 hours later and she was frantic. Dunno where I went, but I was covered in mud and ticks when I came home. I probably took myself down to the river, but don't tell mom!
3. Have you ever caught a critter and what did you do with it if you did?? Did you eat it??
Have I? Well most certainly I have! I just caught a deer mouse the other day and it sure was tasty. I am an excellent rodent catcher and I try to keep those vermin away from my house. Of course, my choice of eating these rodents also means I get dewormed monthly!
4. What’s your very favourite food in the whole world and are you allowed to eat it??
I lubs me some cabbage! Yes, you heard right! I love cabbage! Whenever someone gets the cabbage outta the fridge I come and sit beside them and wait until I get a piece of it. I just love the inner leaves of the cabbage and I do get it quite often.
5. If you’re a bloke do you cock to pee or do you squat like a Sheila??
I squat like a Sheila and is that so bad? On the other hand, the peeps first dog, Abby, would lift her leg to pee. Go figure!
6. Do you drink out of the big white bowl in the bathroom?
I am not allowed to drink outta the big white bowl in the bathroom but I do have a very nice water bucket that is always kept full me! Oh, and I like to drink water outta the ditch, or the field, or on the road or where ever!
7. Have you ever had a go at agility, flyball, lure coursing, etc. etc. etc. and how good at it were/are you????
No, I have never done anything like agility, flyball, etc, but I did take Obedience Classes twice does that count?
8. Have you EVER competed at Westminster, Crufts or the equivalent in your country, or even dreamt about being a competitor at Westminster or Crufts etc.?
I have never competed at any of those competitions, but I think I should! Don't cha think I'm cute enough to enter in any of those competitions? I just know I could charm the judges!
9. Has your Mom and Dad ever left you behind while they went away for a holiday. Where did they leave you and how did you greet them when they returned??
Yup, the peeps went away last summer and they left me at a doggie kennel. I had so much fun there! I was so tired when they went to pick me up that I virtually slept, therefore ignoring them, for about 3 days!
10. Is there any peep or other of your own kind that you really hate and why??
I am one of those pups, that absolutely loves everyone! To me everyone is a friend and I enthusiastically greet everyone! I also wanna play with every dog that I meet! I am a lover not a fighter!
11. Do you get raw meaty bones to eat and if so what kind of bones are your very favourite??
I got a couple of boxes of deer bones from a hunter friend of the peeps and I just love them. Those are the only meaty bones I have ever had and they sure are tasty. Does eating critters I caught count in this question?
Now to list 11 random things about me! Oh my! This is so hard and I just hope I don't bore anyone. My apologies to all if I do bore you!
1. I am a rescue from a Northern community in my province. I am one of the lucky ones that was brought into a rescue and found a loving home. Many other pups from there are not so lucky.
2. I was very sick for the first several months I was in my furever home, but I am lucky I had peeps that got me the best care.
3. As indicated above, I love everyone! I will greet everyone with the same enthusiasm and you are automatically my friend.
4. Mom can't decide if I am the laziest or just the most stubborn or, perhaps, a combination of the two, pups she has ever owned.
5. I do not like getting brushed! That is torture!
6. Also, why do I need my toenails trimmed!? This is also torture and the only mom can get my toenails cut is by lying on top of me to pin me down and then she proceeds to trim my toenails.
7. I am the greatest landscape designer you have ever met and I dig random craters and tunnels all over the place.
8. I am also a wonder interior decorator. I achieve my master pieces by tracking mud, dirt, saliva and hair throughout the house. I make some very precious Monet's on the windows with my nose prints.
9. I will take treats from mom and then "bury" them someplace in my house for safe keeping.
10. I do not like baths and do not understand why bathing in the ditch or river is seen as a bad thing! I love the stank I get from that water.
11. I absolutely love to chase birds and do it every chance I can.
Ok, how bored is everyone? Wake up please! Hello! Anyone still out there!
Now I has to nominate someone! Oh golly! It looks like almost everyone I know has already gotten this award, so if you are reading this, TAG YOUR IT!
Like I said, my secretary doesn't always follow the rules, so when it comes to making up new questions, well we like Charlie's so much, so we are gonna use them!
Now to let the nominees know we tagged them. Well if you haven't already and would like to take part, please let me know in the comments!
Thanks again Charlie for the nomination and I hope everyone will check out Charlie's blog!