Wednesday, 27 August 2014

It Happened Again!

I just gotta say you pups are pawsome and even when we haven't been on here, because the momma is doing other things she thinks are important, we get awards.

My pal Freckles has given me an award.  Freckles, thanks for saying there is no deadline and we will get to it.  Honest!

Now I see that Charlie Downunder has given me an award.  Oy vey!

Well one of the rules is you are supposed to post your favorite song. 

BOL, enjoy!

We promise to get to the awards and update what I have been up soon.

You are the bestest pals ever!

7 comments:

  1. Whut a happy song an so Deep!

    A song fur a thinkin dog.

    BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL!! That was a jolly tune!
    Do you sing that on your long strolls?? I hear growlmy humming stuff sometimes when I take her down my country back lanes...

    And like I woofed befur, there is no hurry...not sure what Charlie wanted....

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL!!!! What a very interesting song!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you pups could spare some POTP I need it for my grammy. My grammy is very sick and mom will be going to be with her tomorrow. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got em, Buddy.
      Safe travels to your mom, too.
      Sending good wishes and we pawray fur your Grammy to feel better.

      Now *you* have to be on guard duty, I know you'll do a good job.

      Delete
    2. Yu bet Buddy. Pawrayers headin out fur yur Grammy.

      Delete