Thursday, 3 July 2014

Liebster Award

Well this is extremely embarrassing and I may just have to fire the typist.  Why is it so hard to get good help these days pups?  Anywhoodle, about 400 years ago, my friend Freckle's gave me a Liebster award.
Liebster Award from Freckles!

This right here is the handsome dude Freckles (please note that was my typist saying the handsome dude thing), Freckles I do think you are pawsome though!
My pawsome pal Freckles!

All righty then, as with any award there are some rules:
1.  Thank the person/fur who nominated you and link back and recognize their blog in your post.
The link to Freckles' blog is above, just click on his name and thank you so much Freckles for the award!

2.  Answer the 10 questions posted by the blogger who nominated you.
I will get to that!

3.  Nominate 10 bloggers for the award.
Hmm, we  nominate anyone reading this blog!  We love you all!

4.  Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Oh, my!  Ok, we will think about this one or you can answer Freckles' questions because they are very good!


Here are my questions from Freckles to answer:

1. Whats your Nickname?
Mom calls me Buddy Wuddy or her Baboo Boy (I know embarrassing or what?)

2. Do you like your furblings if you have any?
I do not have any furblings but I do love all dogs that I see.

3. What do you do when the phone rings?
Yawn!  I just ignore it as I know it is  not for me!

4. Do you evfur howl?
Yes, I do howl and I howl proudly!  When momma leaves me alone I have been known to howl like a wolf!

5. Do you dream?
Mom says I do.  Sometimes my feet are running and I am yipping in my sleep, so I guess I do dream.

6. Who is your fave unfur in your furmily, your Mom, your Dad, or an unfurbling?( or someone else?)
I love absolutely everyone but I guess mom is my favorite!

7. Did you evfur get in trouble using your teeth?
As a young pup, just after I came to my furever home, I would come up behind mom and nip her on her butt!  Sometimes I left bruises!  I was told this was unacceptable behaviour and I don't do it anymore.

8. Where is your fave place to go to visit?
I like to visit anyplace the peeps take me.  I even like to go to the vet!

9. Are you allowed to run free anywhere?
I do have freedom at home because we have a large space, but mom does try to keep a close eye on me.

10. Do you sleep curled up in a ball, or stretched out?
I like to sleep stretched out and lying on my back.


Thank you Freckles so much for nominating me for the Liebster Award and I am very honored.  I will try to have the typist update my blog a little more regularly. 


Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!

16 comments:

  1. Good to meet yu Buddy Wuddy!
    Bol!

    Yu have a super duper life, heh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Buddy Wuddy is lame isn't it? Yeah, I have a pretty good life.

      Delete
  2. Crikey .... Buddy Wuddy .... baboo boy!!!!!! What's with Mom's???? They take great delight in embarrassing us, aye?? I get Chazza Choozles! OMD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chazza Choozles, OMD! Sometimes I also get "Sweetness" which, I guess, isn't too bad.

      Delete
  3. I am Freckley-Schmeck sometimes...or diggly-dog...Um...shhhhhh don't tell, OK?!

    It was fun to read all those details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Freckley-Schmeck! Thanks for nominating me for the award.

      Delete
  4. Freckles?? Is that beautiful pup from Dogster????
    If so, I know him!!! Does he blog as well?|
    Congrats on your award!!!! You deserve it!!!!!!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Freckles is from Dogster and yep, he has a blog! Here is the link:
      http://barksandwoofsfrommrjackfreckles.blogspot.ca

      Delete
  5. Great info. Buddy boy! Dogatary is trying 2 paw my barks with a tiny tablet.Crazy??? Is the laptop not enough of a challenge? Weird weather here too. Garden is suffering from high winds,heavy rains and lack of sunshine.
    Garden is hanging in there. Renter reseeded sunflowers after wind cut them off.
    Dogster has been impossible lately. Weather clearing up,gonna help was living windows. New canvas for my artwork. I sampled pumpkin bars and helped with clean sheets. GMA loves a workout with changing bedding. I do what I can 2 Help. Kisses,mazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mazy, great to hear from you. Hope the grandpeeps had a good holiday. Mom is slowly trying to get the weeds out of the garden.

      Delete
  6. Hee-hee! Now I have also nominated you fur a Shine on award! Check my blog for details:
    http://barksandwoofsfrommrjackfreckles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops!
      You need to use this link...
      http://barksandwoofsfrommrjackfreckles.blogspot.com/2014/07/i-am-shiner.html

      Delete