|Liebster Award from Freckles!|
|My pawsome pal Freckles!|
All righty then, as with any award there are some rules:
1. Thank the person/fur who nominated you and link back and recognize their blog in your post.
The link to Freckles' blog is above, just click on his name and thank you so much Freckles for the award!
2. Answer the 10 questions posted by the blogger who nominated you.
I will get to that!
3. Nominate 10 bloggers for the award.
Hmm, we nominate anyone reading this blog! We love you all!
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Oh, my! Ok, we will think about this one or you can answer Freckles' questions because they are very good!
Here are my questions from Freckles to answer:
1. Whats your Nickname?
Mom calls me Buddy Wuddy or her Baboo Boy (I know embarrassing or what?)
2. Do you like your furblings if you have any?
I do not have any furblings but I do love all dogs that I see.
3. What do you do when the phone rings?
Yawn! I just ignore it as I know it is not for me!
4. Do you evfur howl?
Yes, I do howl and I howl proudly! When momma leaves me alone I have been known to howl like a wolf!
5. Do you dream?
Mom says I do. Sometimes my feet are running and I am yipping in my sleep, so I guess I do dream.
6. Who is your fave unfur in your furmily, your Mom, your Dad, or an unfurbling?( or someone else?)
I love absolutely everyone but I guess mom is my favorite!
7. Did you evfur get in trouble using your teeth?
As a young pup, just after I came to my furever home, I would come up behind mom and nip her on her butt! Sometimes I left bruises! I was told this was unacceptable behaviour and I don't do it anymore.
8. Where is your fave place to go to visit?
I like to visit anyplace the peeps take me. I even like to go to the vet!
9. Are you allowed to run free anywhere?
I do have freedom at home because we have a large space, but mom does try to keep a close eye on me.
10. Do you sleep curled up in a ball, or stretched out?
I like to sleep stretched out and lying on my back.
Thank you Freckles so much for nominating me for the Liebster Award and I am very honored. I will try to have the typist update my blog a little more regularly.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!