Wednesday, 30 July 2014

I hope I see you all again!

Well pups, the peeps are going away this weekend and I am being sent to a "Pet Resort"!  Quite a few weeks ago I sent Zoe a link to the place I will be staying at, and, well, she just said she hoped I would make it out alive.  BOL!

So just in case .....

I leave my collection of beef jerky and bully sticks to Zoe and Tux.  These are prime bully sticks from Alberta and the beef jerky is made locally in my city.  It is pawsome and I hope you enjoy it!

I leave my collection of 100% Canadian freeze dried ducks feet to Freckles.  I love these duck feet Freckles and I hope you will also enjoy them!

I leave my homemade sardine, peanut butter and sweet potatoes cookies to Charlie.  These are very tasty cookies Charlie and I love how awful they smell when mom cooks them.

I also have a bunch of Dentastix, milkbones and other treats that I would like divided up amongst all my pals.

Well I hope I have a good time there and I hope my peeps have a safe and wonderful weekend! 

Take care all!

14 comments:

  1. Oh Buddy! That is so thoughty of yu to leave us sum goodies!

    Try to have a good time at the dunjonion.

    Do we have to give back the stuff when yu get back home? If yu make it, o' course.
    Bol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I survived! Apparently I had a good time! It's ok, Zoe, you can keep the goodies. I hope the momma buys me lots more for being such a good boy during my incarceration.

      Delete
    2. I am really happy yu survived Buddy. An I hope yur tummy gets to feelin better real soon.
      But, I dint get the goodies yu sended. Are yu sure yu sended them to the rite ad dress? It's

      Zoe in Idunno
      USA 88888

      Delete
    3. Duh oh! My typist forgot one of the 8's. They could be anywhere! So sorry, Zoe!

      Delete
  2. Crikey Buddy ..... A pet resort ...... noooooooooooo! I survived a night at one just recently. It wasn't too bad. You'll be right, mate!! It was VERY nice of you to leave me your sardine, peanut butter and sweet potato cookies. They sound really scrumptious but maybe you'd best hang on to them. You'll be back home, safe and sound, before you know it and you might just need a bit of extra tucker. The food does leave a bit to be desired in those resort places but it won't kill you. Hope your folks have a good time although how they could without you I have no idea! What are they thinking?????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I survived, Charlie! I don't know how, but I managed to survive. Did you like the cookies? I know what you mean! How could they think they would have fun without me! They say they had a good time, but I don't believe them.

      Delete
  3. I sure hope you survive! And if I inherit those duck feet...OMD!

    Bark your head off in there, Buddy...that way you might get sprung out sooner, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I survived and I had a good time. Those duck feet are my favorite as they are so tasty and crunchy! I did bark and I barked a lot! I played lots with the owner's St. Bernard. She is a lovely girl named Emily!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I survived Whitley! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. hahaha!!!! I'm sure you will have a blast! And your pawrents too!
    Good luck!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a good time and the peeps say they also had a good time. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Yu hab surbibed, Buddy?? Or yu r still in wockdown?? BOL at Zoe fur wunnerin' if hur needs tu weturn stuff if yu surbibe. BOL :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I survived Zaidie! Somehow I managed to survive my incarceration. Of course, right now, my stomach is upset and I kept mom up because it sounded like aliens in my stomach, BOL!

      Delete