|My Yoo Hoo! YOO HOO! Award!!!!!|
1. Post the award on your blog and thank the blogger who gave it to you.
Please see above!
2. Visit at least three of the other blogs that are receiving the award along with you and leave a comment.
3. Tell us three things you have to celebrate. You know, three things you are thankful for.
4. Pass along this award to seven other bloggers and let them know you have done so.
5. Enjoy a tasty treat!
So now I have to visit three blogs from Charlie's list and leave a comment. Ok, I will do that after I write up this entry. It is always good to meet other pups so this could be fun!
Then I have to give this award to seven of my pals. Well, I am still fairly new to this blogging thing, but I will try my bestest! To the pals I nominate, don't feel pressured to write an entry. I think you are all pawsome and I just want to share your pawsomeness with everyone!
I have to tell you three things about myself that I am thankful for. Hmmm....
1. I am thankful for the awesome rescue that took me under their wing when I was a young pup. Under their care, I finally started receiving veterinary care, had a warm bed to sleep in and I always had food and water. Thank you so much.
2. I am thankful for my furever home. They took in a sick pup and nursed me back to health. It took a long 7 months before I was healthy, but now I am making up for lost time. Thank you for not giving up on me when I was so sick.
3. I am thankful for all of my wonderful pals that I have met on Dogster and on this blogging place. Each and everyone of you put a smile on our faces, sometimes bring a tear to our eyes, and make us laugh out loud at your antics. Thank you so much for being my pals!
Yippee, and rule number 5 is I get to eat a tasty treat! Yeah me, I lubs treats!.
Ooops, almost forgot rule 4. The pups I would like to nominate for this award are:
6. Coco Rose and Puff
7. Hershey and Winkie
I think all you pups are pawsome and that is why I nominated you! Again, do not feel pressured to do a blog entry, but know you all make my day when I read your antics!
Thanks again, Charlie for this award! You are a pawsome pal!