Wednesday, 23 April 2014

I would like to thank the Academy, BOL!

My pawsome pal, Charlie has nominated me for the Yoo Hoo!  YOO HOO! award!  Thank you so much Charlie for this honor!
My Yoo Hoo! YOO HOO! Award!!!!!
 Here are the rules:
1.  Post the award on your blog and thank the blogger who gave it to you.
      Please see above!
2.  Visit at least three of the other blogs that are receiving the award along with you and leave a comment.
3.  Tell us three things you have to celebrate.  You know, three things you are thankful for.
4.  Pass along this award to seven other bloggers and let them know you have done so.
5.  Enjoy a tasty treat!


So now I have to visit three blogs from Charlie's list and leave a comment.  Ok, I will do that after I write up this entry.  It is always good to meet other pups so this could be fun!

Then I have to give this award to seven of my pals.  Well, I am still fairly new to this blogging thing, but I will try my bestest!  To the pals I nominate, don't feel pressured to write an entry.  I think you are all pawsome and I just want to share your pawsomeness with everyone!

I have to tell you three things about myself that I am thankful for.  Hmmm....

1. I am thankful for the awesome rescue that took me under their wing when I was a young pup.  Under their care, I finally started receiving veterinary care, had a warm bed to sleep in and I always had food and water.  Thank you so much.

2. I am thankful for my furever home.  They took in a sick pup and nursed me back to health.  It took a long 7 months before I was healthy, but now I am making up for lost time.  Thank you for not giving up on me when I was so sick.

3. I am thankful for all of my wonderful pals that I have met on Dogster and on this blogging place.  Each and everyone of you put a smile on our faces, sometimes bring a tear to our eyes, and make us laugh out loud at your antics.  Thank you so much for being my pals!

Yippee, and rule number 5 is I get to eat a tasty treat!  Yeah me, I lubs treats!.

Ooops, almost forgot rule 4. The pups I would like to nominate for this award are:
1. Whitley
2. Mazy
3. Zaidie
4. Freckles
5. Zoe
6. Coco Rose and Puff
7. Hershey and Winkie

I think all you pups are pawsome and that is why I nominated you!  Again, do not feel pressured to do a blog entry, but know you all make my day when I read your antics!

Thanks again, Charlie for this award!  You are a pawsome pal! 






16 comments:

  1. Thanks fur the nomination, Buddy!! Mommy says she'll go back and read the rules again and then try to follow them! BOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hershey, your momma did awesome! Don't worry, your momma and my momma will eventually figure this blogging stuff out. Hope you get a wonderful treat!

      Delete
  2. Thanks fur the nom-ee-nation. I'll take Noms any time!

    I luv havin yu fur a pal! Evfurrytime the wind blows outta the north, it's always cold but I can catch a wiff uv yu! Bol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! It's a great smell! Don't go changin!
      Bol!

      Delete
    2. Zoe you are pawsome! Ok, I will roll something totally disgusting especially for you today!

      Delete
  3. You get a wiff of me, BOL! Hey, mom, maybe I do need a bath, BOL! I like noms as well. I gots a salmon skin roll as my treat. I like them because they are smelly and crunchy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I put my reply in the rong spot.

      Delete
  4. Hi! Congrats, Buddy! And I did a Thanks to Yoo-Hoo YOO-HOO! *YOU* fur getting me on this bloggy award too...

    BOL, Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are pawsome Freckles and so deserving of the award!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. You are welcome Whitley! You are another pawsome pal!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on your award Buddy!!!!!! You deserve it! And congrats to all the others you passed it on to!!!! Have a great day!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey Buddy .... you did real good, aye?? I'm REAL glad too that you got rescued and found such a great home otherwise I would never have got to know you and that would have been VERY BAD, aye?? I love being your mate ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Charlie, I am so happy I got rescued and got to meet you. Thanks for being my pal!

      Delete
  8. Buddy Boy- thanks for the nomination...YAHOO-AH ROO! Is such a cool word!
    Thank you for being my pal.....Gma is getting ready for her trip....so I don't know if she can paw this out for me???So awesome that we all became furiends at dogster. Now we have other places to visit with each other. Today rainy,cold and 38 here.
    I think the weather came from Coco's house???????..kisses,mazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Mazy! I think you are pawsome! Hope grandma has a good trip!

      Delete