Thursday, 23 January 2014

Buddy's F.U.S.M.

Hey everyone!  It's me, Buddy!

I know a bunch of you were following me on Dogster.  Then "Say Media" decided to close down that pawsome place to bark and left us all orphans. 

So welcome to my first blog entry!  Please have patience with the typist as she learns how to put in pictures and stuff.

Now I know what you are thinking, especially if you look again at the title of my first blog, and you are probably thinking bad, Buddy!  Just to clear things up, and I took a note from Whitley and Fizzy!  F.U. does not stand for what you think it does folks, shame on you!! and the S.M. does not mean "Say Media".  Nope this is Buddy's Friends Unite through Social Media!

Thanks for stopping by and if you leave a message as anonymous, please let me know who you are!

Later everyone!

14 comments:

  1. Buddy! Great bloggy thingy! Be sure to stop by my doggy bloggy and "follow me" with the clicky button.
    Then just be sure to sniff 'round. Your typist will learn stuff fast and you can do things to tweak your page lots easier than over at Dogster. Really!
    http://zoeschnauzer.blogspot.com/

    By the way, you should change your settings so's that A Nonny Mouse can leave comments. If ya need help with that, Mommy can help ya. Let us know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma figured out the settings all by herself! She pressed the clicky thingy and we are now following you!

      Delete
    2. I knew she could do it Buddy. She's a very smart lady.
      She picked you, right?

      Delete
  2. Hi Buddy! Nice to be able to keep up with you on your blog! You will get the hang of it in no time! Woofs, KJ and Rainy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're here! But it are Finley who are doing da FUSM awards with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ack, blame my typist! She tends to forget things!

      Delete
  4. Buddy-We found you! Love the entry. Even if it could have a double meaning.hehe
    You're way ahead of us....We will get one,as soon as we can cover some of the other bases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mazy. Thanks for finding us. Much love to your grandma sweet girl. Keeping everyone in our thoughts and prayers. Hugs.

      Delete
  5. We have you in sight Buddy !!

    Flicka ∆,,∆ & Lucas /..| Cleo (I.M.) ∆,,∆ & Pam X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Flicka, Lucas, Cleo (I.M.) and Auntie Pam! Thanks for finding me!

      Delete
  6. (sob) Fizzy gets da credit fur sumthin' I came up with... I meanz I luvs Fizzy, but...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Finley, the momma is so sorry. She is getting old and has a terrible memory. We lubs you!

      Delete
  7. WOO-HOO, Buddy an' da Momma! Dis r gonna be gwate!!!

    ReplyDelete